This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Queen’s University Belfast Scholarships For International Student, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Queen’s University Belfast Scholarships For International Student, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Queens University Belfast
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, and Postgraduate Research program applicants are eligible
Would you like to make your goal of attending a UK university come true? Offering a prominent Early Confirmation Award program, the Queen’s University of Belfast is proud to do so.
See also: International Financial Support at Greenwich University, UK 2023-24
Only new students from anywhere in the world who are enrolling in a full-time course for the academic year 2023–2024 are eligible for the tuition-fee discount award program.
Application deadline June 30, 2023.
Queen’s University Belfast Scholarships For International Student, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Southeast Asian Countries: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, North Korea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam.
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- New international students at Queens University Belfast will receive a £1500 tuition price discount when they enroll in a full-time program in the academic year 2023–2024.
Queen’s University Belfast Scholarships For International Student, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, and Postgraduate Research program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Queen’s University Belfast Scholarships For International Student, UK 2023-24:
- Offers made unconditionally to new international students for the next school year 2023–24.
- To be eligible for this reduction, students must be recognized as foreign fee-paying students who are paying the full international tuition rate.
- Student self-financing is required.
- For the academic year 2023–2024, students must have an unconditional offer of a spot in a full-time program at the Queen’s University Belfast campus. They must also pay their net tuition fees in full by June 30, 2023.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- There is no application process; nevertheless, within the specified deadlines, applicants must email International Scholarships with evidence of payment confirmation.
- Applicants must apply online for admission to Queen’s full-time undergraduate, master’s, or research degree programs in order to be considered for the prize.
- Supporting records: All of the following documents must be uploaded by applicants:
- a transcript of grades
- copies of your official degree certificates (only for MPhil, PhD, and MD applicants).
- Personal assertion
- if the original documents are not in English, certified translations. Let’s say applicants submit their applications without translations. When available, send an email to email@example.com.
- Proof of English language proficiency at an appropriate level
- Admission requirements: Prospective applicants should be aware of both the general entrance requirements and the specific course requirements before contemplating applying to Queen’s.
- Candidates who want to attend Queen’s University Belfast must fulfill all English language requirements. IELTS Academic (SELT and non-SELT) and TOEFL internet-based examinations are accepted by Queen’s University for direct admission to Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs.
Please click the Queen’s University Belfast Scholarships For International Student, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Queen’s University Belfast Scholarships For International Student, UK 2023-24 ?
- It is a Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, and Postgraduate Research program position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the Queens University Belfast.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here