This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Undergraduate and PGDE EU Scholarship at University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Undergraduate and PGDE EU Scholarship at University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Aberdeen.
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and PGDE applicants are eligible
Making the decision to study in the UK is an investment in your future. The University of Aberdeen is pleased to provide EU students who begin their studies in August or September 2023 with the Aberdeen Global Undergraduate / PGDE Scholarship.
Only self-funded full-time on-campus EU foreign students are eligible for the award. This scholarship is being offered temporarily to lessen the immediate impact of Brexit on Aberdeen’s EU student population.
Application deadline June 30, 2023.
Undergraduate and PGDE EU Scholarship at University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- EU Internationals
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For entrance beginning in September 2021, self-funded Undergraduate and PGDE students who were previously eligible for Home (Scottish/EU) fee status but will now be categorized as International students due to Brexit will receive a £5,000 tuition fee discount from the University of Aberdeen.
- The award will be valid for the entirety of your academic career.
- The award will be mentioned in both the student’s Certificate of Acceptance to Study (CAS) letter and their UCAS offers in order to get their visa.
Undergraduate and PGDE EU Scholarship at University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate and PGDE applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Undergraduate and PGDE EU Scholarship at University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24
- Applicants must be from the European Union (EU) and commence their studies in August or September 2023.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate or PGDE study at the University of Aberdeen in August or September 2023 in order to be eligible for the Undergraduate / PGDE EU scholarship.
- Supporting records: All of the following are required from applicants as part of the application:
- UCAT rating,
- Academic records, previous degrees, or certificates, according to a visa
- currently valid travel authorization
- a color picture the size of a passport
- Financial backing
- Message from the University
- evidence of accommodations
- Entry requirements: Academic standards differ from nation to nation.
- Language prerequisite: You must speak, understand, read, and write academic English fluently in order to enroll in an undergraduate program at Aberdeen. Check here for Aberdeen’s required English language proficiency for undergraduate studies.
Please click the Undergraduate and PGDE EU Scholarship at University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Undergraduate and PGDE EU Scholarship at University of Aberdeen, UK ?
- It is an Undergraduate and PGDE position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Aberdeen.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here