This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Miriam Cotter UCC Scholarships For International Students at the University College Cork, Ireland 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Miriam Cotter UCC Scholarships For International Students at the University College Cork, Ireland 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take Creative Writing courses at the University College Cork
- International and Domestic students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
The Miriam Cotter MA International Scholarships in Creative Writing are a fantastic opportunity for literature-loving students to pursue creative brilliance and advance their writing in a university setting at University College Cork.
See also: Early Irish Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at Maynooth University, Ireland 2023-24
The recipient of this scholarship will be a writer who demonstrates extraordinary promise. The applicants must apply for the MA in Creative Writing programme at UCC and come from a traditionally underrepresented area of society. Students who have obtained an admission offer for their applied program are the best prospects for this scholarship grant, valued at €8,670.
Application deadline is June 1, 2023.
Miriam Cotter UCC Scholarships For International Students at the University College Cork, Ireland 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All Creative Writing courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Irish and students from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The winning candidates will receive a support stipend or scholarship award from the University College Cork in the amount of €8,670.
Miriam Cotter UCC Scholarships For International Students at the University College Cork, Ireland 2023-24 is for Masters program students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Miriam Cotter UCC Scholarships For International Students at the University College Cork, Ireland 2023-24:
- The candidates must already have been accepted to the MA in Creative Writing program at UCC for the academic years 2023–2024.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applications for admission should be submitted using the university’s application portal. Below is the link to the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: If necessary, the students must submit any additional materials asked for their course in addition to the original qualifying documents indicated on their application, such as transcripts of grades from universities other than UCC.
- The candidates must fulfill the admission requirements related to the programme in order to be admitted.
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- Cambridge Examinations –
- Duolingo English Test (DET) – 120
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – 6.5
- LanguageCert International (ESOL) – B2
- Pearson English Language Tests (PTE) – 63
- TOEFL iBT – 90
Please click the Miriam Cotter UCC Scholarships For International Students at the University College Cork, Ireland 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Miriam Cotter UCC Scholarships For International Students at the University College Cork, Ireland 2023-24 ?
- It is a Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University College Cork.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and Domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here