This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Tomlinson Doctoral Fellowships at McGill University, Canada 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Tomlinson Doctoral Fellowships at McGill University, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at McGill University
- International students are eligible
- All Graduate and Postdoctoral applicants are eligible
International students who wish to complete their study in Canada are invited by McGill University to apply for and receive the Tomlinson Doctoral Fellowships for the 2023–2024 academic year.
See also: WRT Scholarships at the University of British Columbia, Canada 2023-24
High-potential international students who intend to pursue graduate and postdoctoral studies at McGill University in Canada are encouraged by the Fellowships grant. Successful applicants will receive up to $35,000 annually, renewable twice, and international students also receive a Differential Fee Waiver (DFW).
Application deadline is May 25, 2023.
Tomlinson Doctoral Fellowships at McGill University, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Yearly maximum of $35,000; two renewal options.
- Moreover, McGill offers a Differential Fee Waiver (DFW) to international students who pay tuition at the Québec rate.
Tomlinson Doctoral Fellowships at McGill University, Canada 2023-24 is for Graduate and Postdoctoral program students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Tomlinson Doctoral Fellowships at McGill University, Canada 2023-24:
- The Tomlinson Doctoral Fellowships are for incoming students accepted into a doctoral degree at McGill University with a start date of fall 2023.
- Students currently enrolled at McGill, whose latest degree was completed or in progress at McGill, are ineligible.
- Applicants may include former McGill students who later earned a graduate degree somewhere else.
- Visiting McGill students who fulfill the prerequisites for another university’s degree are eligible to apply.
- only candidates with outstanding academic records.
- A first-class GPA according to McGill is 3.7 (or 3.5 in law) in the final two (2) years of full-time undergraduate and graduate studies.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Application for admission to McGill University must be made online using the school’s university site. The next step is to complete the online scholarship application form.
- Supporting records: Attach the following papers to your application:
- Formal Application
- two recommendation letters
- Please include letters from two outside references reflecting on the applicant’s academic and research capabilities. The academic unit must receive the letters directly from the referees.
- Observations from the prospective supervisor on: How the applicant’s planned study fits within the supervisor’s research agenda;
- financial source(s) accessible for the research program; and
- Space, amenities, tools, and access to necessary knowledge are examples of resources that are readily available.
- Any university-level studies’ verified copies or official transcripts (graduate and undergraduate)
- Funding letter and an admissions letter.
- Entry requirements: candidates with outstanding academic records. A first-class GPA according to McGill is 3.7 (or 3.5 in law) in the final two (2) years of full-time undergraduate and graduate studies.
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- TOEFL IBT – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
Please click the Tomlinson Doctoral Fellowships at McGill University, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Tomlinson Doctoral Fellowships at McGill University, Canada ?
- It is a Graduate and Postdoctoral position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at McGill University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here