This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Rising Stars Scholarship at Royal Holloway University of London, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Rising Stars Scholarship at Royal Holloway University of London, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Royal Holloway University of London.
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Do you put in additional effort and strive for success in all you do? You can be selected as a Royal Holloway Rising Stars student. The Royal Holloway Rising Stars Scholarship has been launched by Royal Holloway University of London.
See also: Sanctuary International Scholarships at Newcastle University, UK 2023-24
For the academic year beginning in September 2023–2024, three scholarships are offered to incoming overseas undergraduate students enrolling at Royal Holloway. For three years, applicants who exhibit academic brilliance and tenacity will be granted a complete tuition fee discount for students from and residing in the UK.
Application deadline is April 28, 2023.
Rising Stars Scholarship at Royal Holloway University of London, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- EU countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Royal Holloway provides a number of automatic tuition fee discounts.
- Students who are EU citizens on September 1, the day before the commencement of their course, and who are categorised as studying abroad for fee reasons, will automatically get the discount.
- Any decrease in tuition fees will be immediately applied by Royal Holloway.
- Each and every cash prize is paid by BACS into a UK bank account.
Rising Stars Scholarship at Royal Holloway University of London, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Rising Stars Scholarship at Royal Holloway University of London, UK 2023-24:
- Candidates must be in a home fee status.
- All candidates, including those with contextual offers, must have a good academic history and excellent expected A-level (or equivalent) marks (As a guide, previous applicants have been predicted AAA or equivalent).
- A current conditional or unconditional offer to pursue any undergraduate degree at Royal Holloway is required of applicants.
- A scholar must plan on completing all of the requirements listed in their offer in order to enroll at Royal Holloway for the academic year 2023–2024.
- A scholar must be enrolled as a brand-new first-year student before submitting an application for an undergraduate degree.
- Undergraduate candidates must submit a full acceptance form by the time listed on their grant letter and select Royal Holloway as their top option through UCAS.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Those who qualify must use RH Direct to make an online application.
- Supporting Documents: a 400-word justification, academic accomplishments,
- Admission requirements include writing a statement outlining their case for receiving the scholarship.
- All qualified candidates must possess exceptional linguistic competence in English.
Please click the Rising Stars Scholarship at Royal Holloway University of London, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Rising Stars Scholarship at Royal Holloway University of London, UK ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Royal Holloway University of London.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here