This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Postdoctoral Fellowship in Oncology at University of Rochester, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Postdoctoral Fellowship in Oncology at University of Rochester, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take Oncology courses at University of Rochester
- International and Domestic students are eligible
- All postdoctoral applicants are eligible
The Lillian Guenther Lab in Oncology’s Division of Molecular Oncology at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital will host a postdoctoral fellowship for the academic year 2022-2023, which is being announced by the University of Rochester with great excitement.
This postdoctoral fellowship is available in the laboratory of Dr. Lillian Guenther in the Division of Molecular Oncology at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Dr. Guenther is dedicated to training postdoctoral fellows in developing scientific thinking and skills, such as grant writing, manuscript writing, and effective presentation.
Application deadline is November 30, 2022.
Postdoctoral Fellowship in Oncology at University of Rochester, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The mentor will help the chosen postdoctoral fellow to develop their scientific theories and ideas in a demanding and encouraging setting.
- After being chosen, the candidates will also have access to the top-notch knowledge and equipment required to conduct high-level scientific work, as well as extensive support from the institution, including opportunities for career advancement, seminars on scientific writing and speaking, and community-building activities.
- Additionally, they will get a sizable annual Professional Development Allowance for travel expenses to professional conferences and visa sponsorship.
The Postdoctoral Fellowship in Oncology at University of Rochester, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Postdoctoral applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Postdoctoral Fellowship in Oncology at University of Rochester, USA 2023-24:
- The candidates must meet the necessary academic requirements to be considered for this post.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Interested candidates must submit an online application through the university’s application site in order to be considered for the designated post. Upon application, all qualified individuals will be taken into account.
- Needed Papers:The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Purpose Statement
- reproduced transcript (s)
- 3 recommendations letters
- official English language proficiency rating
- Entry requirements: Only a PhD in an associated subject of study is required for candidates.
- Language prerequisite: The following English language proficiency exams’ results must be submitted by the students:
- TOEFL iBT
Please click the Postdoctoral Fellowship in Oncology at University of Rochester, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Postdoctoral Fellowship in Oncology at University of Rochester, USA ?
- It is a postdoctoral position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Rochester.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and Domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here