This is to bring to your notice the application window for the National Leadership Grants for Italian Descent Students by Sons of Italy Foundation, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Father Guindon Student Assistance Fund at the University of Ottawa, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses by the participating institutions. .
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Graduate applicants are eligible
Through the Sons of Italy Foundation, the Order Sons and Daughters of Italy in America established National Leadership Grants. Italian applicants are eligible for this funding opportunity for the academic year 2023–2024.
The fellowship is only available to those of Italian ancestry who at the time of application had at least one Italian or Italian-American grandparent. In a statewide competition, the Sons of Italy Foundation has provided 10 to 12 merit-based National Leadership Grants, with awards ranging from $4,000 to $25,000.
Application deadline is February 28, 2023.
National Leadership Grants for Italian Descent Students by Sons of Italy Foundation, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Students of Italian descent (at least one Italian or Italian-American grandparent).
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- In a countrywide competition, the Sons of Italy Foundation® (SIF) has given out 10 to 12 merit-based scholarships (National Leadership Grants), with awards ranging from $4,000 to $25,000.
- Depending on financing each year, these numbers and the amount of scholarships offered may change.
National Leadership Grants for Italian Descent Students by Sons of Italy Foundation, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate and Graduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the National Leadership Grants for Italian Descent Students by Sons of Italy Foundation, USA 2023-24:
- The candidates must fulfill all the requirements in order to be considered:
- Italian ancestry students enrolling in graduate or undergraduate programs at a four-year, approved academic institution for the autumn of 2023 (must have at least one Italian or Italian-American grandparent).
- The recipients of previous SIF scholarships are ineligible. Certain scholarships may have additional conditions for qualifying.
- U.S. citizens and holders of green cards
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The registration form must be filled out and submitted by interested students. All prerequisites for each scholarship must be supplied to the online application. supporting records Transcripts: For each scholarship, transcripts up to the December 2020 term must be submitted. The institution shall affix its stamp to each transcript.
- Processing Charge: Each scholarship applicant must include a $35 non-refundable processing fee. A one-year At-Large Membership to OSDIA with all At-Large Membership perks is included in the cost.
- The applicants must fulfill the Sons of Italy Foundation’s course-specific admission standards.
- Language requirement: The applicant must demonstrate fluency in English.
Please click the National Leadership Grants for Italian Descent Students by Sons of Italy Foundation, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
National Leadership Grants for Italian Descent Students by Sons of Italy Foundation, USA ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by the Sons of Italy Foundation.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here