This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Merit Applicants Scholarships at the University of San Francisco, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Merit Applicants Scholarships at the University of San Francisco, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all Arts and Science courses at the University of San Francisco.
- International and Domestic students are eligible
- All Graduate applicants are eligible
A very important decision is to invest in one’s education. Therefore, the University of San Francisco has established the USF Scholarships for the academic year 2023–2024 in order to ensure that students do not hold back due to financial issues.
See also: International Graduate Research Fellowships at the University of Maryland, USA 2023-24
The University of San Francisco’s graduate students who aspire to enroll are the focus of the scholarship program. Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply. Candidates who are chosen will get a scholarship of up to $15,000 or full tuition coverage.
Application deadline is January 15, 2023.
Merit Applicants Scholarships at the University of San Francisco, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Arts and Science courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Graduate students who are chosen will get a scholarship covering their whole tuition or an award worth between $10,000 and $15,000.
Merit Applicants Scholarships at the University of San Francisco, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Graduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Merit Applicants Scholarships at the University of San Francisco, USA 2023-24:
- The applicants must be admitted in the applied program.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applications must be submitted electronically using the university’s application site. There isn’t a separate scholarship application needed. All qualified candidates will be taken into account.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- unauthorized transcripts
- CV and resume Statement of purpose
- Recommendation letters
- Entry requirements: The candidates must satisfy the university’s entrance standards.
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- Duolingo – 115
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- PTE – 62
Please click the Merit Applicants Scholarships at the University of San Francisco, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Merit Applicants Scholarships at the University of San Francisco, USA ?
- It is a Graduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of San Francisco.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and Domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here