This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Madison Charitable Foundation Awards at the University of Mississippi, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Madison Charitable Foundation Awards at the University of Mississippi, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Mississippi
- Domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Deserving undergraduate students can receive a variety of scholarships from the Madison Charity Foundation, ranging from $50,000 grants to tuition assistance.
See also: HIA Fellowships at Columbia University, USA 2023-24
The four-year Ole Miss First Scholarship Program is available to incoming first-year students. Based on their great high school records of academic success, chosen students will earn $4,500 each year to pay their tuition for eight semesters.
Application deadline is OPEN.
Madison Charitable Foundation Awards at the University of Mississippi, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Upon admission, first-year students are chosen to earn a $4,500 scholarship over four years based on their high school achievements in leadership, service, and academic performance.
- Certain scholarships are also awarded based on academic major, geographic location, or financial need.
- Each Ole Miss First Scholarship is based on a promise to provide $5,000 annually for five years, or a total of $25,000, to pay for one undergraduate student’s tuition for eight semesters.
- A perpetual scholarship endowment can be established at the $125,000 level.
Madison Charitable Foundation Awards at the University of Mississippi, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Madison Charitable Foundation Awards at the University of Mississippi, USA 2023-24:
- Required high school GPA of 3.0 and, unless otherwise stated, an ACT score of at least 25.
- engagement in high school activities that has been proven
- community service evidence
- monetary requirement as determined by the scholarship
- 12 semester hours must be enrolled.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To enroll at The University of Mississippi, submit an application. Fill out the application for the entering freshman scholarship. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) may also be necessary in some circumstances. The FAFSA may be filled out online at fafsa.ed.gov by applicants.
- Supporting records: Students are required to provide their valid high school transcript and exam results (ACT or SAT)
- Super scores will be accepted by the university for the 2023–2024 academic year’s admission requirements. For admission, use the (highest subject tests from the ACT/SAT when scores from several test dates are given). Click here for more information on entrance criteria.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must possess strong communication abilities (i.e., reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
Please click the Madison Charitable Foundation Awards at the University of Mississippi, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Madison Charitable Foundation Awards at the University of Mississippi, USA ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Mississippi.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only Domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here