This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Lakehead University Undergraduate Scholarships, Canada 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Lakehead University Undergraduate Scholarships, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Lakehead University.
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Take advantage of one of Canada’s most generous scholarship programs for higher education. In the academic year 2023–2024, Lakehead University is excited to offer International Lakehead-Georgian Scholarships.
See Also: Ukrainian Empowerment Scholarships by EDC, Canada 2023-24
Top foreign applicants to Lakehead-Georgian for the four-year undergraduate degree program in autumn 2023 are eligible for the scholarship program.
Application deadline is open.
Lakehead University Undergraduate Scholarships is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- $10,000 multiplied by four years is $40,000: Average Admissions (Canadian Equivalent) 90% and above $7,500 over four years ($30,000 total): enrollment average (Canadian Equivalent) 80.0% – 89.9%
- $6,000 One-time only, non-renewable scholarship given in the first year. Admissions Average: 75.0% – 79.9%
- The scholarship duration may not exceed four academic years or the time until the first degree is conferred, whichever comes first. Admissions Average: 70.0% – 74.9%
- International Lakehead-Georgian students can apply for the $4,000 International Visionary Award beginning in the autumn of 2023, in addition to the admission grants (based on academic performance).
Lakehead University Undergraduate Scholarships, Canada 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Lakehead University Undergraduate Scholarships, Canada 2023-24:
- Recipients must be beginning Years 1, 2, or 3 of a minimum 4-year undergraduate degree program to be eligible for consideration.
- Candidates must be non-Canadian nationals who are transferring from an international institution or university or entering Lakehead-Georgian from high school.
- Students from outside must apply to Lakehead-Georgian for the academic years 2023–2024.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Use the following application form to submit a direct application to Lakehead University as an international student interested in full- or part-time study: Application for Undergraduates at Lakehead University.
- Applications must be accompanied by supporting documentation, including essays, CVs/resumes, transcripts, and budget forms. Transcripts and other necessary documents can be sent via the document upload by applicants.
- Admission Requirements: For more detailed information, see Admission Criteria & Application Details before beginning the application process. Depending on the students’ academic background and the programs they are interested in enrolling in, different admission standards and application criteria will apply.
- Candidates whose first language is not English must show they can meet the language requirements of an English-speaking university.
Please click the Lakehead University Undergraduate Scholarships, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Lakehead University Undergraduate Scholarships, Canada 2023-24 ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Lakehead University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here