This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International Kiran Mazumdar Scholarship for Indians at Federation University, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Kiran Mazumdar Scholarship for Indians at Federation University, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all STEM courses at Federation University.
- international students are eligible
- All Bachelor, Honors, or Postgraduate applicants are eligible
For the academic year 2023–2024, Federation University is pleased to provide the coveted Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw Scholarship in Australia to international Indian students.
See also: Barossa Valley Foundation Scholarship at Flinders University, Australia 2023-24
Indian students who wish to enroll in a bachelor’s, honors, or postgraduate degree program at Federation University Australia are encouraged to apply for the scholarship. One scholarship will be awarded to each applicant, and the recipient will earn $7,000 over two payments.
Kiran Mazumdar Scholarship for Indians at Federation University, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All STEM courses taken at Federation University
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Students who are awarded one of the available scholarships from Federation University will each earn $7,000 over the course of two payments. after the first census date and after the second census date, respectively, $3,500.
Kiran Mazumdar Scholarship for Indians at Federation University, Australia 2023-24 is for Bachelor, Honors, or Postgraduate program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Kiran Mazumdar Scholarship for Indians at Federation University, Australia 2023-24:
- International student from India
- studying at the bachelor’s, honors, or graduate level (excluding research degrees)
- pursuing a degree in a scientific, technology, or math-related subject
- doing research at the Mount Helen Campus
- Throughout the whole post-census year, they were enrolled and active.
- It might be either full- or part-time.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Admission requests must be submitted online using the university’s site. Students who open applications then have to answer the questions on the application form and submit the necessary written references.
- supporting records A reference letter is a written declaration offered by a trustworthy individual who is familiar with your situation. A responsible individual meets each of the criteria listed below:
- is an adult who has known you for at least 12 months, or for the entirety of the circumstance(s), whichever is shorter, and is an Australian citizen or permanent resident who is 18 years of age or older.
- and does not live with you or dwell at your home, and is not connected to you by birth, marriage, de facto, or same-sex relationship.
- Applicant should be able to talk about your problem intelligently without being informed of the details (s).
- Students must meet Federation University’s entrance standards in order to be admitted.
- Pupils must fulfill their English proficiency standards to demonstrate their language competency.
Please click the Kiran Mazumdar Scholarship for Indians at Federation University, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Kiran Mazumdar Scholarship for Indians at Federation University, Australia ?
- It is a Bachelor, Honors, or Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the Federation University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here