This is to bring to your notice the application window for the KFM Autistic Scholarships, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about KFM Autistic Scholarships, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the participating institutions
- International and Domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Future and present college students with autism are invited to participate in a life-changing opportunity through KFM Making a Difference. It has created the “Making A Difference For Autism Scholarship” for the spring of 2023.
The best candidates for this $500 award are autistic students who are pursuing post-secondary education. The candidates may also be autistic current college students. For consideration, candidates must be beginning their studies in the academic year 2023–2024. The scholarship grant may be used to the cost of tuition.
Application deadline is April 24, 2023.
KFM Autistic Scholarships, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All post-secondary and college courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Through the KFM Making a Difference initiative, the high school students will receive $500 to help with the cost of their post-secondary education.
KFM Autistic Scholarships, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the KFM Autistic Scholarships, USA 2023-24:
- The candidates must be autistic.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Students must submit an application for admission to their top high school. To be considered, interested students must complete a scholarship application form.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Request letter
- reference letter
- Article Admission Requirements: The candidates must possess the required GPA.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in the language used at their individual schools for instruction.0
Please click the KFM Autistic Scholarships, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
KFM Autistic Scholarships, USA ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at participating institutions.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and Domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here