This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International Students Awards at Participating German Institutes by Heinrich Böll Foundation, Germany 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about International Students Awards at Participating German Institutes by Heinrich Böll Foundation, Germany 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at participating German institutes.
- International and Domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate or Graduate applicants are eligible
Scholarships for Outstanding Academic and Scientific Achievements of German and International Students are offered by the Heinrich Böll Foundation. The award is available for the 2023–2024 academic year.
See also: PIA Scholarships at Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences, Germany 2023-24
The foundation anticipates receiving applications from overseas undergraduate and graduate students studying applied science and the arts at German universities, as well as from German undergraduate and graduate students. For consideration, candidates must be fluent in German and submit all required documentation before the deadline. The ideal scholarship grant would pay for all educational costs, including tuition.
Application deadline is March 1, 2023.
International Students Awards at Participating German Institutes by Heinrich Böll Foundation, Germany 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses at participating German institutes
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- German, EU and non-EU students
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The applicants chosen by the Heinrich Böll Foundation will pay for their graduate or undergraduate students’ tuition at a German university.
International Students Awards at Participating German Institutes by Heinrich Böll Foundation, Germany 2023-244 is primarily for Undergraduate or Graduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Students Awards at Participating German Institutes by Heinrich Böll Foundation, Germany 2023-24:
- The candidates must be enrolled at a university, an arts university, or a university of applied sciences (‘Fachhochschulen’).
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Candidates must submit a separate application for admission through the application portal of their particular university. Applications for scholarships must be submitted through the foundation’s website.
- Supporting Documents: The following papers must be submitted by the students to the university:
- Personal information and a resume
- what made you want to apply to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
- An overview of your key areas of interest and why you choose to study that topic, as well as your social and political commitments, etc.
- Entry requirements: To get admitted, candidates must fulfill the admissions requirements of the university they have selected. Requirements particular to each course must also be covered.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must submit written documentation proving they have passed either the DSH 2 or Level B2 of the Deutsche Sprachprüfung für einen Hochschulzugang.
Please click the International Students Awards at Participating German Institutes by Heinrich Böll Foundation, Germany 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
International Students Awards at Participating German Institutes by Heinrich Böll Foundation, Germany 2023-24 ?
- It is a Undergraduate or Graduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Heinrich Böll Foundation.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and Domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here