This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International PhD Scholarships at University of Liverpool, UK 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International PhD Scholarships at University of Liverpool, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Chemical Science at University of Liverpool
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
Researchers are invited to apply for an interesting chance to join a sizable initiative involving academic and industry partners by the University of Liverpool. For the academic year 2022-2023, the PhD Scholarship in Cleaner Futures: New Porous Materials for CO2 Catalysis is available.
The EPSRC, which funds the studentship, makes it available to students from all around the world as well as citizens of other countries. The scholarship will be used to do research at Liverpool’s Department of Chemistry on the intersection of chemistry, materials science, and manufacturing. The scholarship comes with a £15,609 year stipend and will pay the entire tuition.
Application deadline is open.
The International PhD Scholarships at University of Liverpool, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Chemical Science
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The chosen candidates will receive a PhD scholarship from the University of Liverpool that covers all tuition costs as well as a maintenance stipend of £15,609 per year for 3.5 years.
International PhD Scholarships at University of Liverpool, UK 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International PhD Scholarships at University of Liverpool, UK 2022-23:
- The candidates may be international students.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- On the university’s application portal, students can submit their admissions applications. Students who wish to apply for the scholarship must make sure to cite the following source:
- fresh materials with pores for CO2 catalysis (Reference CCPR025)
- Needed Papers: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- transcripts and/or diplomas from schools or colleges
- University records
- degree transcripts
- English proficiency diplomas (International applicants only)
- Personal assertion
- Two references must each sign and use letterhead.
- study proposal
- Entrance Requirements: The candidates must fulfill the admission criteria of the university department they desire to enroll in, which in this case often entails a degree in a field related to chemical sciences.
- Language prerequisite: The following English language proficiency exams’ results must be submitted by the students:
- IELTS – 88
- C1 Advanced CAE – 176
- TOEFL IBT – 88
Please click the International PhD Scholarships at University of Liverpool, UK 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International PhD Scholarships at University of Liverpool, UK?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Liverpool
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here