This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International Graduate Research Fellowships at the University of Maryland, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about International Graduate Research Fellowships at the University of Maryland, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Maryland.
- International students are eligible
- All Graduate or Doctoral applicants are eligible
At the University of Maryland, gain valuable research experience in a global setting to broaden your knowledge and perspective. For the academic year 2023–2024, students can apply for the International Graduate Research Fellowships (IGRF).
See also: International Students Funding Assistance at the New School, USA 2023-24
For a period of one to three months, the fellowship program offers master’s and doctorate students the chance to conduct research abroad. To be taken into consideration, the pupils must have a faculty member’s recommendation. Graduate school, the student’s program, and the host institution are all required to contribute a total of $7,500.
Application deadline is active. However, the applications must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the first day of travel.
International Graduate Research Fellowships at the University of Maryland, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All International countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Maryland will provide the selected candidates with a scholarship up to $7,500 that may be used for housing and travel costs.
International Graduate Research Fellowships at the University of Maryland, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Graduate or Doctoral students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Graduate Research Fellowships at the University of Maryland, USA 2023-24:
- The Graduate Faculty member must suggest the applicants.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applications for admission must be filed via the university’s webpage. Application Cover Sheets for scholarships must be filled out and submitted to IGRF@umd.edu along with the necessary supporting papers in PDF format.
- Supporting records: The following supporting documents need to be submitted by the students:
- a letter of reference from a UMD faculty member
- a recommendation letter
- student declaration
- a declaration from the program for the student
- a declaration from the hosting organization
- Curriculum vitae of the student
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must satisfy both the Graduate School’s basic standards and any additional departmental or program-specific requirements that may be necessary.
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- TOEFL IBT – 96
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 68
Please click the International Graduate Research Fellowships at the University of Maryland, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
International Graduate Research Fellowships at the University of Maryland, USA ?
- It is a Graduate or Doctoral position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Maryland.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here