This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the IDEX International Master’s Scholarships Program at University of Paris-Saclay, France 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Scholarships Program at University of Paris-Saclay
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Paris-Saclay
- International Students and Domestic Students are eligible
- All Masters students are eligible
Université Paris-Saclay seeks to increase international student access to its Master’s programs, which are offered by the university’s faculties, component institutions, and affiliated universities, as well as to make it easier for highly qualified international students to join the university, particularly those who wish to pursue an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
Also Read: Eiffel Excellence Scholarship for International Masters and PhD Students, France 2023-24
Scholarships will be given out for the academic year 2022-2023. These scholarships, established with IDEX funding from the 3rd Programme Investissements d’Avenir, are aimed at students admitted to a Master’s program offered by Université Paris-Saclay and provided by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS) (UVSQ).
These scholarships are given to students participating in a Master’s degree at Université Paris-Saclay for one or two years, depending on their entry level (M1 or M2), and are contingent on the fulfillment of the requisite amount of credits in order to continue to the next year of study.
The Application Deadline is soon.
The IDEX International Master’s Scholarships Program at University of Paris-Saclay, France 2023-24, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for Scholarships Program at University of Paris-Saclay
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
- The Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is worth 10,000 euros each year. It is paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the course of the academic year and for ten months in a row.
- Depending on the candidate’s place of origin, a maximum of 1,000€ can be given for travel and visa expenditures.
- Laureates will only receive their scholarship and travel expenses after arriving in France and enrolling in the program to which they have been accepted.
The IDEX International Master’s Scholarships Program at University of Paris-Saclay, France 2023-24, is primarily for masters level programs at University of Paris-Saclay.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Scholarships Program at University of Paris-Saclay:
- Students accepted into a Paris-Saclay University Master’s degree offered by AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, and UVSQ. Only those pupils who meet one of the following requirements are eligible to apply:
- International students who have recently arrived in the United States and are under the age of 30 during the selection year.
Check Also: International Students Scholarships at the University of Rennes, France 2022
- Students of foreign nationality who have lived in France for less than a year and have previously or currently participated in a non-certified training course or internship.
- Students of foreign nationality attending language instruction on French land for less than a year.
- Students who had previously resided in France as part of a mobility program throughout their studies that did not result in certification.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps for Scholarships Program at University of Paris-Saclay have been highlighted below:
- Selected students will get an email with a link to an online application form. Students interested in applying should complete the online application form and give (required) the names of two references (director of studies, professor, internship coordinator…) who would be ready to offer a reference for the candidate.
- Each of the candidate’s two references will receive an email with a link to an online recommendation form. They will be required to complete and submit the form prior to the scholarship call’s deadline. When each reference submits the form, the candidate will be notified automatically.
- When both recommendation forms from the two references have been completed, the scholarship application file will be deemed complete. Please note that the candidate will not get an email verifying the completion of the application. It is the candidate’s responsibility to make sure that both references fill out and submit the form by the time specified in the invitation email.
Completed applications and those submitted after the deadline will be immediately discarded.
Please click IDEX International Master’s Scholarships Program at University of Paris-Saclay, France 2023-24, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here