This is to bring to your notice the application window for the 50% Home Tuition Scholarships at Queensland University of Technology, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Myles 50% Home Tuition Scholarships at Queensland University of Technology, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) or Graduate Certificate of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) courses at Queensland University of Technology.
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Postgraduate applicants are eligible
Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarships in Australia are a fantastic opportunity made possible by the Queensland University of Technology. Applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2023–2024 at the university.
See also: Elva Rae Talented Female Mathematics/Statistics Students Scholarships at the University of Sydney, Australia 2023-24
Entry to the scholarship program is restricted. Only people from Australia and New Zealand are eligible to apply. For consideration, applicants must be enrolled in a Master of Business or Graduate Certificate of Business in Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies. The scholarship grant is worth 50% of the home tuition rate.
Application deadline is March 6, 2023.
50% Home Tuition Scholarships at Queensland University of Technology, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) or Graduate Certificate of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies)
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- New Zealand
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Responsible Business (BSN550)
- Knowledge of Finance and Decision-Making (AYN471)
- Fundraising and charitable giving (AYN472)
- Managing Social Enterprises and Nonprofits (AYN473).
50% Home Tuition Scholarships at Queensland University of Technology, Australia 2023-24 is primarily for Postgraduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the 50% Home Tuition Scholarships at Queensland University of Technology, Australia 2023-24:
- The candidates must be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia, or citizens of New Zealand.
- The candidates must have experience working with nonprofits or have professional aspirations in this field.
- To begin a postgraduate degree in Semester 1, 2023, the applicants must enroll at the Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies (ACPNS) for the first time.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- In order to apply, the students must do so online through QUT’s application page. The students who are interested in applying for the scholarship must prepare a cover letter outlining why they are applying for it and how it fits with their professional objectives.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- CV/Resume Academic records
- proof of research
- written documentation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have at least a 4.00 grade point average and a recognized bachelor’s degree (or higher) in business or a closely connected field.
- Language prerequisite: The following English language proficiency exams’ results must be submitted by the students:
- IELTS – 6.5
Please click the 50% Home Tuition Scholarships at Queensland University of Technology, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
50% Home Tuition Scholarships at Queensland University of Technology, Australia 2023-24 ?
- It is a Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Queensland University of Technology.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here