This is to bring to your notice the application window for the GREAT Scholarship for Malaysian Students at the University of Stirling, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about GREAT Scholarship for Malaysian Students at the University of Stirling, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take LLM International Energy and Environmental Law courses at the University of Stirling.
- International students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
The University of Stirling is pleased to offer the GREAT Scholarship Malaysia to students who want to study their master’s in the UK as part of a joint project with the British Council. The scholarship is available for the 2023–2024 school year.
The grant is only available to Malaysian master’s degree candidates enrolled in the University of Stirling’s LLM International Energy and Environmental Law program. For consideration for the $10,000 grant, applicants must be full-time students enrolled in courses at Stirling University.
Application deadline is May 1, 2023.
GREAT Scholarship for Malaysian Students at the University of Stirling, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- LLM International Energy and Environmental Law
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Stirling will provide a $10,000 grant to the chosen Malaysian students.
GREAT Scholarship for Malaysian Students at the University of Stirling, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Masters students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the GREAT Scholarship for Malaysian Students at the University of Stirling, UK 2023-24:
- For the purpose of calculating tuition, the candidates must be considered international.
- The applicants must be citizens of Malaysia.
- The University of Stirling’s full-time LLM in International Energy and Environmental Law must have made an unconditional or conditional offer of a spot to the applicants.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Here is where students can finish their admissions application. Separate submissions of the scholarship application form are required.
- supporting records The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- The applicants must possess a degree that is equal to an upper-second-class UK undergraduate degree in order to be admitted (2:1).
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- IELTS Academic or UKVI – 6.0
- Cambridge C1 Advanced (CAE) – 169
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency (CPE) – 180
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – 60
- IBT TOEFL – 78
- IBT TOEFL Special Home Edition Test – 78
- Trinity ISE II Pass overall with a Pass in each sub-skill, ISE III Pass overall and in all sub-skills, ISE IV Pass overall and in all sub-skills
- Aptis (4 skills) CEFR B2 overall and B2 in all sub-skills
- LanguageCert International ESOL B2 Communicator – High Pass overall with minimum 25 in each sub-skill
Please click the GREAT Scholarship for Malaysian Students at the University of Stirling, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
GREAT Scholarship for Malaysian Students at the University of Stirling, UK ?
- It is a Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Stirling.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here