This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Fully Funded Skoll Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Oxford, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Fully Funded Skoll Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Oxford, UK 2023
- Funding is Full
- They take all courses at University of Oxford
- International students are eligible
- All MBA applicants are eligible
For new MBA students at the University of Oxford who are interested in finding entrepreneurial solutions to pressing social and environmental problems, there is the Skoll Scholarship. The Scholarship offers financial support and unique chances to network with well-known businesspeople, thinking leaders, and investors.
The Skoll Scholarship offers funding for entrepreneurs who have started or have been involved in business ventures with a social mission or who have chosen an impact career and who wish to increase their understanding of market-oriented procedures so they can be more successful in their upcoming efforts to bring about social change.
Application deadline is January 4, 2023.
The Fully Funded Skoll Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Oxford, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for Fully Funded Skoll Postgraduate Scholarship
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university for the Fully Funded Skoll Postgraduate Scholarship:
- The Skoll Scholarship offers funding for entrepreneurs who have started or have been involved in business ventures with a social mission or who have chosen an impact career and who wish to increase their understanding of market-oriented procedures so they can be more successful in their upcoming efforts to bring about social change.
- The scholarship offers exclusive chances to network with well-known businesspeople, thought leaders, and investors as well as access to the Skoll Scholar community, a group of leaders who are positively influencing the world via innovation and system change.
- The scholarship is offered in awareness that getting an MBA can be expensive, especially for individuals who want to work in the social impact or innovation fields rather than in the private or governmental sectors.
Fully Funded Skoll Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Oxford, UK 2022-23 is primarily for MBA applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Fully Funded Skoll Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Oxford, UK 2022-23:
- Enterprise-related activity
- In order to create a good social influence, you have recognized opportunities and taken appropriate action.
- You have ideally spent the last three years using entrepreneurial methods to drive change. For instance, you may have:
- created or expanded a social enterprise
- OR oversaw the organization’s social impact initiative’s growth.
- OR have you been addressing a particular social or environmental issue through a central theme that connects your work?
- Impact-making with a systems-change emphasis
- You can provide evidence of the results and effects of your entrepreneurial activity.
- Your effect in your field of employment targets unfair systems and behavior
- Characteristics of social entrepreneurs
- You are an agent of good change.
- You have a single-minded focus, are tenacious, and are prepared to try again and again.
- You tend to favor taking action.
- You have a propensity to scout for chances and resources in your surroundings.
- You’re willing to assume personal and occasionally financial risks.
- You create networks and use members to further one another’s objectives
- You have firsthand experience with the issue you are attempting to address.
- Your professional path depends on the Oxford MBA.
- You can provide evidence on why a business education is crucial at this point in developing your job or effect.
- need for money
- You are in a situation where the program’s fee represents a considerable financial hardship.
- You can prove why you need the scholarship (for example, due to previous work experiences or personal circumstances)
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Connect with us to express interest in the Scholarship and to be informed about any changes to submission deadlines.
- Directly submit an application to Sad Business School for the Oxford MBA program. This must be done in either stage 1 or stage 2 of the MBA admissions process.
- Your responses to the Skoll Scholarship essay questions should be uploaded as part of your MBA application. The scholarship essay prompts are located in the MBA application’s “Funding” section. We suggest giving yourself a week or so to complete the Skoll Scholarship essay prompts.
- After reviewing your application, the MBA Admissions Team will decide whether or not to accept you into the MBA program.
- Your application will be immediately sent to the Skoll Scholarship Selection Committee once you have received notification that you have been accepted into the MBA program.
- Each level of the MBA admissions process ends with an evaluation of scholarship application materials.
- A status update on your scholarship application and whether it has advanced to the final shortlist will be provided to you promptly after each stage of MBA admission choices has been made.
- Watch for an email from the Skoll Centre with a link to the Logistics and Reference Form if you get notification that your scholarship application has been shortlisted for consideration. To find out when to anticipate this email, go to the timeframes below.
- You must fill out the Logistics and Reference Form after receiving the email.
- This is a short questionnaire to confirm your contact information (in case you are invited for an interview), how you learned about the Scholarship, and the names and contact information for your references. Please be aware that until you reach the final stages of the selection process, your references won’t be contacted.
Please click the Fully Funded Skoll Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Oxford, UK 2022-23 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Vice-Chancellor Social Champion Scholarship at University of Canberra, Australia?
- It is a MBA position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Oxford.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here