This is to bring to your notice the application window for Fully Funded Merit Based Scholarships at the University of Manchester, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Fully Funded Merit Based Scholarships at the University of Manchester, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is full
- They take engineering, environment, health sciences, development, education, textiles and law courses at the University of Manchester
- International Students are eligible
- All masters applicants are eligible
Academically outstanding students from Sub-Saharan Africa who have the ability to significantly contribute to sustainable development in their native countries are given Equity and Merit Scholarships each year by The University of Manchester.
The University and its benefactors collaborate to support the scholarships. The University fully covers students’ tuition costs, and the kindness of our benefactors covers the cost of living, travel to the UK, and visas.
The recipients of the grants are individuals who wouldn’t be able to afford to attend school in Manchester without a scholarship.
Application deadline is course-specific.
The Fully Funded Merit Based Scholarships at the University of Manchester, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Health sciences
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The awards include return international flights, living costs, and visas for students who will be studying in Manchester. The scholarships pay the whole cost of tuition.
Fully Funded Merit Based Scholarships at the University of Manchester, UK 2023-24 is primarily for masters programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Fully Funded Merit Based Scholarships at the University of Manchester, UK 2023-24
- be a resident of one of the following countries: Ethiopia, Malawi, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, or Zimbabwe, and not having previously studied abroad (six-month or shorter training does not count);
- hold a bachelor’s degree (before 2020) with an overall outstanding grade; and have at least two years of professional experience relating to your chosen field of study (this does not include unpaid internships or volunteer work). The prizes are given to students that excel academically, which usually means they rank in the top 10% of their class;
- possess a strong sense of how attending Manchester University will advance both your career and the community at large. Be dedicated to returning home and be able to show that you have the capacity to positively influence the future of your own nation.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- You will require Degree certificates and transcripts with courses studied and grades earned;
- the aforementioned proof of your English language proficiency; and two current, signed references.
- For us to assess your readiness to complete a master’s degree at The University of Manchester, you must have at least one academic reference.
- References should be typed out on letterhead and sent to “Equity and Merit Scholarships at The University of Manchester.”
- There is no set format, and they don’t have to be sent in confidence.
- When you apply for the scholarship, you are not need to submit your IELTS or TOFEL exam results. However, you will be required to take an authorized English exam if your name is shortlisted for an interview.
- The English exam scores needed for each master’s program on the scholarship list vary. For further information, please see the course profiles.
- To be considered for a scholarship, you would typically require a minimum TOEFL 90 or IELTS 6.5 (with no subtest result lower than 5.5).
- Applicants who have studied in English are not exempt from these language requirements, and your university’s certificate of English language competency is not recognized by us.
Please click the Fully Funded Merit Based Scholarships at the University of Manchester, UK 2023-24, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Fully Funded Merit Based Scholarships at the University of Manchester, UK?
- It is a masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Manchester
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here