This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Engineering and IT Foundation Graduate at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Engineering and IT Foundation Graduate at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Melbourne
- International students are eligible
- All Master program applicants are eligible
With support from engineering alumni, business partners, and the larger community supporting students in the field, the University of Melbourne is launching its Engineering and IT Foundation Graduate International Scholarships. The university is currently accepting applicants for the 2023–2024 academic year.
See also: Australian National University Bursary For International Students, Australia 2023-24
The grant is open to both Australian and domestic students who want to enroll in a master’s degree through coursework at the University of Melbourne’s Faculty of Engineering and IT. Depending on their position as students and the curriculum they choose, the selected candidates might anticipate receiving a prize between $5,000 to $10,000.
Application deadline open.
Engineering and IT Foundation Graduate at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Computing and information
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries.
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- $5,000 — domestic students enrolled in a Commonwealth Support Place or international students from priority markets participating in an IT degree.
- $10,000 for domestic students enrolling in an Australian Fee Place or international students from priority markets enrolling in an engineering degree.
Engineering and IT Foundation Graduate at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2023-24 is primarily for Master program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Engineering and IT Foundation Graduate at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2023-24:
- The candidates must be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia, citizens of New Zealand, or nationals of a priority nation.
- The candidates must have submitted an application and been granted admission to the Faculty of Engineering and IT’s master’s by coursework program.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Students must use the university portal to submit an application for admission to their selected course. No more funding is required. Automatic consideration will be given to all qualified applicants.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide documentation, in-depth information, and an English translation of any prior research.
- The applicants must fulfill the entry requirements for their master’s program, which are often a related bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate their competence in English by submitting their IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English, or Cambridge English: Advanced/Certificate of Advanced English test scores (CAE).
Please click the Engineering and IT Foundation Graduate at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Engineering and IT Foundation Graduate at the University of Melbourne, Australia ?
- It is a Master position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Melbourne.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here