This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Early Irish Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at Maynooth University, Ireland 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is full
- They take all courses at Maynooth University.
- International students are eligible
- All PhD level students are eligible
A Fully-Funded PhD Studentship is available from the Department of Early Irish and Maynooth University. For the school year 2023-2024, this studentship is available.
This is a four-year fully financed studentship for excellent candidates interested in pursuing a PhD at the institution.
Application deadline is ongoing
The Early Irish Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at Maynooth University, Ireland 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Maynooth University will grant a fully-funded prize that will cover tuition, travel, a work cost budget, and graduate training to allow them to finish their studies in Ireland.
The Early Irish Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at Maynooth University, Ireland 2023-24, is primarily for PhD level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Early Irish Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at Maynooth University, Ireland 2023-24 :
- Ability to write in English fluently
- Latin or Old Irish knowledge (these are essential skills for the project, but students can undertake modules on these languages during the PhD)
- Superior communication abilities
- In medieval Ireland, a good grasp of the Church was essential.
- French reading comprehension.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- A working knowledge of medieval paleography.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Early Irish Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at Maynooth University, Ireland 2023-24:
- Applicants must enroll in a PhD program at the university to be considered for the funding. Following that, they can submit an application using The Common App or PAC.
- Documents to Support: Students must send a cover letter (maximum of two pages) that discusses how they will approach the PhD research project indicated above.
- Two academic referees’ names and contact information should be included on the CV.
- Example of writing (e.g., an academic essay/article or a piece of an MA dissertation)
- Two academic citations (which can be sent separately, direct from the referee, if desired)
- Requirements for Admission: Applicants must have a first-class or upper-second-class undergraduate degree. Master’s degree in Medieval History, Celtic Studies, or a similar field that is generally related to the study topic Language Requirement: Language requirements in English:
- IELTS: Minimum total score of 6.5
- 585 TOEFL (Paper-based exam)
- PTE (Pearson): 62
- TOEFL (Internet-based test): 95
Please click Early Irish Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at Maynooth University, Ireland 2023-24, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here