This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Die Presse Scholarships at the MCI Entrepreneurial School, Austria 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take law courses at MCI Entrepreneurial School
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All masters students are eligible
Do you intend to pursue a master’s degree in law in another country? Then you might look into the Die Presse Scholarships at the MCI Entrepreneurial School in Austria, which are available for the school year 2023-24.
See Also: Helmut Veith Stipend for International Female Msc Students at Vienna University of Technology, Austria 2023-24
This grant is open to both international and domestic students who aim to begin their studies in November 2022. Students who fulfill the LLM program’s eligibility requirements and apply for the scholarship will be evaluated. The scholarship is worth Euro 7,500 and may only be used to cover the program’s tuition fees. It will be given in the form of a tuition fee decrease.
The Application Deadline is March 31, 2023.
The Die Presse Scholarships at the MCI Entrepreneurial School, Austria 2023-24, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Applicants who are chosen for this scholarship will get a discount of Euro 7,500 off the total tuition charge for the program at MCI.
Also Check: Yim Family Foundation Scholarships at the University of Sydney, Australia 2023-24
The Die Presse Scholarships at the MCI Entrepreneurial School, Austria 2023-24, is primarily for masters level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Die Presse Scholarships at the MCI Entrepreneurial School, Austria 2023-24:
- The candidates must be enrolled in MCI’s Digital Business and Technology Law program.
- Applicants must anticipate beginning their studies in the first quarter of 2023.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Applicants must submit an application for admission through the university’s website. Students must complete the scholarship application form and email it to email@example.com along with the supporting documentation mentioned below to be considered for the scholarship.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- CV photo (passport size)
- Motivational letter
- Mid-career objectives
- Requirements for Admission: Applicants must have finished university studies in law or a related discipline such as economics or technology, as well as having at least one year of experience.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
- 90 on the TOEFL IBT
- 6.5 on the IELTS
Please click Die Presse Scholarships at the MCI Entrepreneurial School, Austria 2023-24 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here