This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Deutschlandstipendium Scholarships at the University of Konstanz, Germany 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Deutschlandstipendium Scholarships at the University of Konstanz, Germany 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Konstanz.
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate or Graduate applicants are eligible
International degree-seeking students are encouraged to apply for the Deutschlandstipendium scholarships at the University of Konstanz in order to be eligible to study in Germany. Scholarships will be given to those who want to study in 2023–2024.
See also: International Students Awards at Participating German Institutes by Heinrich Böll Foundation, Germany 2023-24
About 25 international students who have been accepted and are enrolled in a degree program at the undergraduate or graduate level at the University of Konstanz will receive this incredible grant. The scholarship grant entails a monthly disbursement of EUR 300 for up to two semesters of study.
Application deadline is October 31, 2023.
Deutschlandstipendium Scholarships at the University of Konstanz, Germany 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The scholarship recipients will receive a sum of EUR 300 per month from the University of Konstanz for two semesters of their undergraduate or graduate studies.
Deutschlandstipendium Scholarships at the University of Konstanz, Germany 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate or Graduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Deutschlandstipendium Scholarships at the University of Konstanz, Germany 2023-24:
- The candidates must be able to provide evidence of quantifiable academic (or educational) success.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Students must submit their admissions applications on the university website. Students who are interested can begin their scholarship applications here.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- a current passport or other form of ID (valid for the entire stay in Germany)
- Passport images for paperwork and ID cards
- German or English version of proof of health insurance
- certified copies of your academic credentials, translated into German or English
- Marriage and birth certificates in German or an English translation.
- certified translations of their children’s birth certificates, as well as copies (if required and applicable, including an apostille or form of legalization).
- The candidates must fulfill the academic prerequisites for the course they want to take at the University of Konstanz in order to be admitted.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be able to communicate at the B2 level in all languages recognized by the Common European Framework of Reference. They have to turn in an exam that the institution will accept.
Please click the Deutschlandstipendium Scholarships at the University of Konstanz, Germany 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Deutschlandstipendium Scholarships at the University of Konstanz, Germany ?
- It is an Undergraduate or Graduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Konstanz.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here