This is to bring to your notice the application window for Continued Education Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Continued Education Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Queensland University of Technology
- International Students are eligible
- All MA, PGDip, and PGCert. applicants are eligible
The International Puttick Scholarships for Virtual Production and Immersive Media in Australia are now accepting applications from promising students at the Queensland University of Technology. Applications are now being accepted for the 2022–2023 academic year.
The program’s goal is to aid foreign students who desire to study for a master of philosophy in Australia. A $7,500 stipend will be given to chosen individuals over the course of two years. For students enrolled full-time, this sum is tax-free.
Application deadline is open.
The Continued Education Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- MA: £800
- PGDip: £500
- PGCert: £300
Continued Education Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2022-23 is primarily for MA, PGDip, and PGCert. programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Continued Education Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2022-23:
- The research degree at QUT must be applied for by interested candidates. Prior to submitting an application for this award, candidates must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for review.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Continued Education Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2022-23:
- Candidates must be admitted to the university with an MA, PGDip, or PGCert degree in order to apply for this opportunity. For this scholarship, there is no need to submit a separate application.
- Documentation: The following papers must be submitted in support of your application:
- Academic credentials and records
- Statement of purpose or research proposal
- Two recommendations that have been fully completed, one of which must be academic, OR two names and contact information from whom we may seek references (one must be an academic referee).
- Candidates must already hold a first-class honors degree from the United Kingdom or a degree that is comparable to a first-class honors degree from the United Kingdom.
- Language Prerequisite: You must be proficient in written and spoken English in order to comprehend and profit from your degree program at the University of Leicester.
Please click the Continued Education Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Continued Education Merit Scholarship at the University of Leicester, UK?
- It is a MA, PGDip, and PGCert. programme for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Leicester
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here