This is to bring to your notice the application window for the China Scholarship Council (CSC) Joint Scholarship at Monash University, Australia 2023-24:
Listed below are the key points to be noted about China Scholarship Council (CSC) Joint Scholarship at Monash University, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is full
- They take all courses at Monash University
- International students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
Monash University is accepting applications for the CSC Joint Scholarship program in order to encourage high-quality Chinese students to pursue their PhD in the academic years 2023-2024. The initiative is intended to assist excellent new students pursuing their PhD at one of Australia’s top-ranked universities.
See also: International PhD Position In Physical Musicality at Bond University, Australia 2023-24
The long-term research partnership initiative between Monash University and research-intensive Chinese universities has a critical goal. Selected students will get a complete tuition waiver, an annual living stipend for four years, health insurance, return travel, and visa application expenses under the scholarship program.
Application deadline is January 31, 2023.
China Scholarship Council (CSC) Joint Scholarship at Monash University, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The China Scholarship Council (CSC) will give an annual living stipend (for a maximum of four years), Overseas Student Health Coverage, roundtrip travel from China to Melbourne, and visa application expenses.
- Furthermore, Monash University will give a faculty full tuition price sponsorship and a supplemental (top-up) living allowance equivalent to the RTP Stipend rate to help students while they are in Australia (for a maximum of four years).
- The living allowance begins upon arrival in Australia and cannot be backdated for students who begin their studies while abroad.
China Scholarship Council (CSC) Joint Scholarship at Monash University, Australia 2023-24 is primarily for PhD applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the China Scholarship Council (CSC) Joint Scholarship at Monash University, Australia 2023-24
- Applicants must be Chinese foreign students.
- Current Monash PhD students are also encouraged to apply. To express their interest, they should contact their faculty’s Graduate Research office immediately.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- All applicants should begin the PhD admissions process at Monash. If they are successful, they will receive an offer from Monash, and they will then be able to submit their financing application to the CSC website.
- PhD applications are submitted via the Graduate Research Admission and Application Portal.
- Documents to Support Your Application: If you are a new applicant, you must have acquired an Expression of Interest (EOI) from the relevant faculty before beginning your application.
- Requirements for Admission: The following are the minimal academic admission criteria for graduate research degrees: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Master of Science (MSc).
- Language Requirement: To study at Monash University, applicants must fulfill English language competency criteria.
Please click the China Scholarship Council (CSC) Joint Scholarship at Monash University, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the China Scholarship Council (CSC) Joint Scholarship at Monash University, Australia ?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Monash University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here